Call 716.661.1447 for an appointment today!
Adult BH HCBS are recovery and wellness services for people with mental health and/or substance use disorders. People can get these services right in their homes or communities.
BH HCBS provide support that helps a person achieve the things they want such as a better social life, employment, or education.
BH HCBS are available for people 21 and over who are enrolled in a Medicaid Managed Care Health and Recovery Plan (HARP) and found eligible after a short assessment.
People enrolled in a Special Needs Plan (SNP) may also be eligible for BH HCBS.
Home and Community Based Services can help you achieve your life goals and be more involved in your community:
Daily Living and Social Skills
- Gain or regain life skills like making social connections or budgeting
- Learn how to advocate for yourself and negotiate relationships
- If needed, get treatment and rehabilitation services in your own home
Education and Employment
- Individual Employment Support
→ Choice of employment goal and benefits counseling
→ Support in finding and keeping a job
→ Support to help you stay on the job and start career planning
- Education support to start, return to, or graduate from school to learn skills to get or keep a job
Peer and Family Supports
Get help from people who have been there
- Get support from people who are in recovery
- Give your family and friends the knowledge to help support you
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Community Psychiatric Support and Treatment
- Family Support and Training
- Education Support Services
- Empowerment Services- Peer Supports
- Pre-vocational Services
- Transitional Employment
- Intensive Supported Employment (ISE)
- Ongoing Supported Employment
For more information, please contact The Resource Center’s Behavioral Health Home and Community Based Services at 716.485.2637.